Tutorials - Chip Bead Phone Charm
3 crimp beads
--cm tiger tail
Mobile phone charm
Crimping tool or Flat nose pliers
Round nose pliers
- Thread the tiger tail cable through the metal loop of the mobile phone charm.
- Hold the two ends of the cable together and thread a crimp bead on, positioning it near the metal loop at the other end of the cable, but not too close other wise the charm will not be able to move freely.
- Using the crimping tool or the flat nose pliers gently squeeze the crimp bead closed, so that the tiger tail is securely fastened to the metal loop.
- On one of the ends of the tiger tail cable, thread on rose chips leaving – cm of cable at the end, then add a crimp bead.
- Using round nose pliers hold the tiger tail close to the crimp bead and thread the end of the tiger tail through the crimp bead until you form a small loop. Ensure that the end of the tiger tail is threaded through the beads and does not stick out.
- Then using the crimping tool or the flat nose pliers, gently squeeze the crimp bead closed, so that the beads do not fall off.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for the other end of the tiger tail cable.